Saturday 14 September 2013

Halloween is coming, the geese are getting fat...

Ok it's still over a month away, but I love it! Definitely one of the best traditions of the year! I love the creativity surrounding it; everything from the make-up to costume-making, and also interior design if you plan on having your own party.

Here is a snapshot from our party last year, a lot of effort went into both the costumes and decorations!





THIS YEAR.. I will be a skeleton.


 Scary but beautiful! 

I love, love this next idea too... 



But for me, Halloween is all about being scary! Forget your sexy nurse outfit, it's tacky! 

Ditch this....                                                                    



And go for this...


Some more inspiring make-up ideas. 

 Scary scarecrow

Beautiful

 Queen of hearts



This year, my other-half also has to make the effort. He lacks creativity however, so hopefully if I can get my hands on him then I would love to try this look out...

Cheap, yet effective!

Hopefully some of these ideas have inspired you for this year. However, should you feel the above is still a bit to safe for you, I will leave you with the following... terrifying! 







HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment